Sunday, June 7, 2009

Artwork for Sale

Welcome to my blog. I will be posting images of paintings I have created, as well as some that are available for purchase. I often paint florals as it is my favorite subject matter. I work with acrylic paints on canvas. All paintings are treated with a matte finish that is non-yellowing and will protect your painting from dirt, dust, moisture, and scuffing. All canvases have a staple-free finished edge of 1&1/2 inches giving it that "gallery" look and are ready to hang.

I welcome any idea you may have and will take custom orders based on the colors in your home or a particular style or subject matter you like.

Paintings are priced by size and complexity. A quote may be given upon request.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment