Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Previous Work - Mandalas

Here are 2 mandalas I created for a class project. In some spiritual traditions, mandalas are used to direct attention during meditation. I used a metallic copper paint in parts of both that reflect light and provides interest. Each of these designs are original and they are presented in acrylic on 10x10'' canvases with an edge of 1&1/2''. These are available for purchase.

"Blue Mandala" - 10x10'',acrylic, $40 - Lauren G., 2008

"Yellow Mandala" - 10x10'', acrylic, $40 - LaurenG., 2008

Also, I had to update my price list to account for new canvas prices. The updated list is at the bottom of this webpage under "Artwork for Sale". Thank you everyone who has visited this site. I'm happy to finally be doing this.



2 comments:

  1. Love the blog!!! I think I want to order a Mandala. These are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of Lauren G's pictures and I absolutely LOVE it. Everytime I have company they comment on how beautiful it is and I have to check and make sure they don't take it home. GREAT QUAILITY work, I highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete