Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Angela's Calla Lilies

Sorry it's been quite a while since I've posted anything. Here are a few photos of my latest project:This is a series of 5 canvases; acrylic on canvas. Here are some more detailed photographs:




I was originally a little stumped on how to compose a painting in which I needed to place these delicate, slender, (and TALL) flowers onto a horizontally arranged canvas in a pleasing arrangment. I was looking for inspiration online and found a similar painting that used multiple canvasas. It was the perfect solution and I couldn't be happier with the results. This was especially fun because I was able to go to the buyer's home and see the location it would finally be placed in.
And here it is in it's new home! Angela's house is already awesome, but I think this adds a lot to her dining room. The colors matched PERFECTLY. So exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the paintings Lauren! They look great in my dining room. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete