Saturday, November 27, 2010

Back to work...

This past week I have enjoyed my first week-long vacation of the year. I used this time to complete my Etsy store Laurengstudio.etsy.com and work on some artwork for an amazing musician (and my Auntie and roommate) Sarah Alicia. You can find her at www.sarahaliciamusic.com and listen to her music for free at http://soundcloud.com/sarah-alicia/. Her EP is available on iTunes and her full length album comes out very soon.

Take a listen to her single "16":


The gorgeous scenery you see in the background is the Cayman Islands where she was born and raised. She is actually there now to do a concert. As I said her full length album comes out very soon. I did a multi-medium piece for the inside leaflet of her album. I'll post pictures of it after her album is released. I don't want to spoil it for everyone! I am honored to have been a part of it and I had a lot of fun working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment