Monday, November 15, 2010

Mariah, you are the Christmas music queen

Christmas music in my home is in full swing. I feel as though this season has crept up quite quickly so I need to make up for that by playing Christmas music 24/7. I downloaded Mariah Carey's new album and oh my... let's just say keep those kleenex handy! Once you get to O Come All Ye Faithful... (I'm getting teary-eyed just thinking about it.) It's like you try to keep it in as the choir chimes in but by the time they get to the "glory to God" part your eyes just give out and tears start streaming! I've listened to it 5 times now today just to see if I can get through it without crying and I can't! I'm sure I'm just crazy but Christmas just means so much to me. It really is my favorite time of year.

ANYWAY, I've got my Paypal business account up and running and I've secured my LaurenGStudio name on etsy.com. The store policies are being drafted and logos being created. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment