Friday, June 10, 2011

Iggy 500 Here We Come!!

It's finally here and tomorrow I will be traveling to Noblesville to my first Iggy 500! While there I will have 2 pieces of artwork being auctioned to the two highest bidders. I will be creating charcoal pet portraits of the winner's Iggy. Here's the one I did of Geordie, along with some others I've done in various mediums:


"Geordie" (top) & "Jake" (bottom)




"Lenny" (top) and "Baby" (bottom)



I hope people like the idea. 100% of the profits go to support the Italian Greyhound Rescue. Supposedly there are Iggy games like howling and tail wagging so I definately want to take the video camera! I've been helping out the rescue as well working on an update to the website. I'm having to learn Dreamweaver software so when I finally figure it all out I'll post links here so you can see what I did.


If you're interested in learning more about italian greyhounds visit http://www.indianaigrescue.org to see available Iggies for adoption or http://www.summitcitywhippets.com for links to breed information (this is the site I will be working on).












No comments:

Post a Comment